Exhibiting at Language Show Scotland puts you in touch with thousands of well-targeted visitors including language learners, teachers, professionals and anyone with a passion for languages.
Interested in exhibiting?
For stand space enquiries contact:
Mark Tagliaferri, Sales Exec
+44(0) 20 7288 6071
Patrick Cheek, Event Manager
+44(0)207 288 6576
Alternatively, complete our online form and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss your stand requirements for Language Show Scotland 2017.
- Space Only = £299 per m². Includes website and show guide entry (minimum 8m² per booking)
- Shell Scheme Only= £329 per m². Includes shell scheme, carpet, name panel, website and show guide entry
- Shell Scheme & Electric = £359 per m². Includes shell scheme, carpet, name panel, website, show guide entry, 1 power point and 1 fluorescent light for every 8m² booked (minimum 4m² per booking)
All prices exclude VAT. EU based companies (non UK) do not pay VAT on their stand.
Who will you meet?
Over 3,500 visitors are expected to attend Languages Show Scotland 2017 including:
- Decision Makers and Budget Holders
Key reasons to exhibit:
- Generate sales and new business leads
- Meet face-to-face with decision makers including Head Teachers and Heads of Departments
- Establish a foothold in the Scottish market with heightened brand prestige, fantastic coverage and a highly targeted audience
- The 1+2 approach for language learning and teaching in Scotland's schools means schools have allocated budget to invest in language resources
- Build brand awareness
- Meet language students and fill your courses in one go
- Extensive marketing reach of 2 million
Language Show Scotland is a great platform from which to showcase your brand in front of thousands of language learners, teachers, professionals and exhibitors.
Get in touch today to find out more:
Patrick Cheek – Event Manager
+44(0) 207 288 6576