Interested in exhibiting?
For stand space enquiries contact:
Mark Tagliaferri, Sales Executive
+44(0) 20 7288 6071
Patrick Cheek, Event Manager
+44(0)207 288 6576
Alternatively, complete our online form and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss your stand requirements for Language Show 2017.
- Shell Scheme Only= £369 per m². Includes shell scheme, carpet, name panel, website and show guide entry
- Shell Scheme & Electric = £397 per m². Includes shell scheme, carpet, name panel, website, show guide entry, 1 power point and 1 fluorescent light for every 8m² booked (minimum 4m² per booking)
All prices exclude VAT. EU based companies (non UK) do not pay VAT on their stand.
The Language Show is a great platform from which to showcase your brand in front of thousands of language learners, teachers, professionals and exhibitors.
Get in touch today to find out more:
Patrick Cheek – Event Manager
+44(0) 207 288 6576
Who will you meet?
Over 9,000 visitors are expected to attend Languages Show 2017 including:
- Decision Makers and Budget Holders
Key reasons to exhibit:
- Generate sales and new business leads
- Meet face-to-face with language and education decision makers
- Establish a foothold in the market with heightened brand prestige, coverage and a highly targeted audience
- Network with the key brands of language industry
- Extensive marketing reach of 2 million
For an in depth look at the options available and a range of useful hints, tips and statistics, feel free to browse through a PDF version of our sales brochure. Simply click the link below: